- What was your most favorite part of your trip?
I liked the Tower of Terror ride and seeing Hope and Winter, the dolphins.
- What was your least favorite part?
The airplane ride was too long.
- What was something that surprised you?
We had our own house at Give Kids the World!
- If you did it all again, what would you change?
I would go for 2 years, not 1 week. I would make Mayor Clayton have floppy ears, not straight, stick-up ears.
- What would you tell other wish kids who are taking a trip to Florida?
You can ride any ride you want! They treat you like a super hero there! You get a lot of stuffed animals and presents!
I have more to say, but my brain is clogged up right now….
- What do you want others to know about the Montana Hope Project?
I want other people to know that the “policemans” sent me on my wish trip. Thank you to everybody who sent me on my wish!
- What would you like to tell the Montana Hope Project?
You’re the best, and you ROCK!
Darren, Child of Hope, 2016